America's premier environmental remediation provider.
Experience. Safety. Trust.
RSI provides a broad spectrum of environmental services featuring remedial action activities including air sparging; air stripping; soil vapor extraction; groundwater extraction and injection systems; asbestos and lead based paint removal; landfill capping and collection systems; sediment remediation; on-site chemical stabilization, lagoon closures; sludge de-watering; solidification; building decontamination and demolition; bio-remediation; underground storage tank (UST) / AST cleaning and removal; construction and O&M of groundwater pump & treatment systems; LTM; and excavation and off-site disposal of Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) - contaminated waste materials. RSI has had the opportunity to provide environmental remediation services to many clients providing cost effective solutions to their problems while complying with applicable mandates.
Approximately 90% of our business comes from repeat clients. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Through this commitment, RSI stands ready to anticipate and meet the challenges of a constantly changing world.
Since opening its doors in 1993, RSI has completed over 1500 projects in 36 states. Our clients include a vast network of engineering firms and Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States.
- Excavation and on-site chemical stabilization of characteristic hazardous waste, allowing the waste to be disposed of as nonhazardous waste at local “Subtitle D” disposal facilities
- Excavation and chemical stabilization of listed hazardous waste, allowing the waste to be directly disposed of at “Subtitle C” (RCRA) disposal facilities
- Lagoon closures, sludge de-watering, and solidification
- Decontamination and Demolition of manufacturing plants. Installation of Soil Vapor Extraction and Groundwater Treatment Systems.
- Horizontal Borings
- Bio-remediation of organic and hydrocarbon contaminated soils
- Air stripping and In-situ treatment of organic contaminated soils
- Underground storage tank cleaning and removal (levels A, B, & C support systems utilized during buried object removals, tank and rail car cleaning, drum handling, and site characterization)
- Operation of groundwater pump & treat systems
- Excavation and off-site disposal of TSCA- contaminated waste materials
- Working with many State Voluntary Clean-up Programs